NMJG CCW Class
February 3 - February 4$25.00 - $130
NMJG Concealed Carry Class
February 3rd and 4th 2018
Brought to you by:
Trinity Personal Defense
This Course Covers:
- Federal, state and local laws pertaining to the purchase, ownership, transportation, use and possession of handguns: and the use of deadly force, and terms and conditions of your NM Concealed Cary License.
- Avoiding a criminal attack, non-violent confrontation/dispute resolution skills.
- Understanding the physiological and psychological effects of a deadly force encounter.
- Safe storage of firearms and child safety.
- Shooting fundamentals, and ways to develop and maintain handgun shooting skills.
- Knowledge and safe handling of revolvers and semi-automatic handguns, and demonstrations of handgun competency on the shooting range.
- And much more!!
Click here for more information on qualifying for a conceal carry license and possible disqualifications.
The class equipment list is as follows.
- Firearm(s) that you intend to qualify with. (A license to carry a concealed handgun shall be valid for the highest calibers of handguns the licensee has qualified with).25 rounds ammo for each firearm(s) you intend to qualify with (assuming you pass the first time).
- 125 rounds (minimum) of ammo for general practice. (this can be the same caliber you are qualifying with or .22 ammo if you have a 22 pistol to shoot).
- Holster or case for firearm.
- Eyes and Ears ( glasses and hearing protection)
- Pen (black)
- water bottle
- Lunch (day 2)
- A Chair to sit on/in
Range work and qualifications will be held at Montessa Shooting Range, Albuquerque, NM 87121